Carrying a concealed weapon is no joke, learn how do it the right way...
When I decided to get serious about self-defense, obviously I thought about carrying a concealed weapon–specifically a gun.
But everything I was learning about carrying a concealed weapon was confusing to me at first.
How do I pick a holster, what knife and why, what else do I need to carry, etc?
Well, little did I know that a guy I was already training BJJ with was one of the best concealed carry experts in the world: Jeff Gonzales.
Jeff Gonzales helped build the “low-vis” program for the Navy Seals (when he was one), and now trains civilians on all aspects of carrying concealed weapons.
So I sat down with him and went deep into this world to get all my questions answered. He gives great advice on things like:
- What guns are best used for concealment, specifically which caliber of pistol.
- What holsters are best for concealment.
- What kind of knives he prefers, and why.
- What kind of belts to use to hold up your holster and guns.
- Why the magazine capacity determines what gun you carry, and what capacity is optimal.
- How to think about concealment.
- How much you need to worry about actually hiding your gun and knives.
- Lots of other things about concealment.
You can learn more about Jeff Gonzales here, and if you get the chance to train with him, I would highly recommend it.